The company Humidef sro, with its registered office at Strojárska, 4302, 06901 Snina, IČO: 52801853, entered in the Commercial Register of the Prešov District Court, Section Sro, file number: 39420 / P, the operator of the internet shop www.plus-sraw.com declares that all personal the data (hereinafter also "data") are considered strictly confidential and are treated in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in the field of personal data protection.
1. PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PROCESSING
1.1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect different information depending on which of our services you use. If you shop with us, we collect:
- name and contact details. Name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, bank details,
- data generated on the basis of the duration of the contract (purchased products, customer segment, volume of services provided).
If you receive marketing messages from us, we collect:
- name and contact details (e-mail address and first name),
- We also process the following personal data:
- communication data between Humidef s.r.o. and customers,
- records of behavior on websites managed by Humidef s.r.o.
1.2. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Provision of services and their improvement. In order to provide the offered services and improve them to your satisfaction, we process your personal data. Specifically, these include:
- Processing an order for goods or services, ordered either through our website, e-mail, or customer line. The legal reason here is the necessity for the fulfillment of the purchase contract and for selected data for the fulfillment of legal obligations (eg accounting documents).
- Customer support. To ensure customer service and to eliminate any problems in fulfilling the purchase contract, we process your personal data on the basis of the necessary fulfillment of these contracts.
- Communication. We use the collected data for the purpose of communication with you and its individual adaptation. For example, we may contact you by phone, e-mail to remind you that you have goods in your online cart, help you complete your order, let you know the current status of your request, order or complaint, or obtain additional information from you.
- Improving services. We use the data to continually improve our services and systems, including the addition of new features, and to make informed decisions using comprehensive analytics and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate interest in freedom of business and the need to improve services to succeed in competition. To ensure adequate protection of your rights and interests, we use personal data in an anonymized form for improvement purposes.
Protection, security and dispute resolution. We may also process data for the legitimate interest of ensuring the protection and security of our systems and our customers, detecting and preventing fraud, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements based on a legitimate interest.
- Newsletter by e-mail (commercial announcement)
- You have the right to object to these processes at any time free of charge. Contact details are provided at the end of this document.
- The marketing offers you see may be selected based on additional information we have obtained about you over time based on contact information, demographics, favourites, and usage data from our products and websites (cookies, IP address, the information provided your browser, data on clicks, displayed business announcements, products visited). We do not perform fully automated processing, which would have legal effects for you.
Processing of cookies from websites operated by Humidef s.r.o.
- If you have cookies enabled in your web browser, we process behavior records from cookies placed on websites operated by Humidef s.r.o., in order to ensure better operation of the Humidef s.r.o. website. and for the purpose of Internet advertising of Humidef s.r.o .. More information can be found in a separate chapter of this document.
1.3 TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties or otherwise mediated only if it is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract, on the basis of a legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent.
- sister companies and processors on the basis of the fulfilment of the purchase contract for the performance of internal processes and procedures,
- credit card companies, payment service providers to process payments and banks based on your order, the fulfillment of the purchase contract,
- the carrier in order to deliver the products or services ordered by you and to resolve complaints, including withdrawal from the contract,
- our partners, in the loyalty schemes in which you participate,
- other service providers, third parties involved in data processing,
- to third parties, e.g. a court for the purpose of enforcing or concluding any contract with you,
- public authorities (eg police),
- third parties conducting customer surveys.
If third parties use the data to the best of their interest, the controller shall not be liable for such processing. This processing is governed by the principles of processing the personal data of the companies and persons concerned.
2. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT AND PURCHASE WITHOUT REGISTRATION
Within the customer account, you gain direct access to your data, including their editing, and you can view your data on completed and unfinished orders. You can also manage your personal information through a customer account.
If you do not wish to open a customer account to make a purchase, you can also purchase in our e-shop without registration, t. j. as a non - member
3. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND STORAGE PERIOD
3.1. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Your personal data is transmitted to us in an encrypted form. We use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption system. We secure our websites and other systems through technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, against the access of unauthorized persons to your data, their modification or dissemination. We require our processors to demonstrate that their systems comply with the GDPR. Access to your customer account is possible only after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to warn you that it is essential that you do not disclose your access data to third parties and that you always close your web browser window when you end your activity in the customer account, especially if you use your computer with other users. Humidef s.r.o. does not take responsibility for the misuse of used passwords, unless Humidef s.r.o.p. would directly cause this situation.
3.2 PROCESSING PERIOD
We process and store personal data:
- in the time necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract, t. j. during the order and warranty period,
- 1 year from the end of the warranty period due to the resolution of potential disputes,
- at the time during which Humidef s.r.o. obliged to keep as an administrator in accordance with generally binding legal regulations (accounting documents, eg invoices issued by Humidef s.r.o., are archived in accordance with the law for 10 years from their issuance),
- consent to marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until revoked,
- communication 2 years,
- competition 1 year.
In other cases, the processing period results from the purpose of the processing or is determined by legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
4. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- If we process your personal data, you can request free information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
- If you believe that we are processing personal data in violation of the protection of your personal data and the legal conditions of personal data protection, you can ask for an explanation, request that we eliminate the situation, in particular, you can request repairs, additions, disposal of personal data. data or the blocking of personal data.
- You also have the right to contact your Data Protection Officer or the Data Protection Authority at any time with your request.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised; however, this does not apply to personal data that Humidef s.r.o. needs to fulfil legal obligations (eg processing an already placed order) or to protect its legitimate interests. Personal data will also be destroyed if personal data is not required for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other reasons stipulated by law.
- the correct functionality of the basket so that you can complete your order as easily as possible,
- Remember your login information so you don't have to re-enter it.
- Best tailoring our site to your requirements by tracking traffic, your site traffic, and features used.
- Finding information about viewing ads so that we don't show you an ad for goods you're not interested in.
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which e.g. directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified by this information.
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Short-term, so-called "session cookies" are deleted as soon as you end your visit to our site. Long-term, so-called "persistent cookies" remain stored on your device for much longer or until you delete them manually (the time it takes for cookies to remain on your device depends on the cookie settings itself and your browser settings).
Cookies can also be divided according to their functionality into:
- Analytics that help us increase the user comfort of our site by understanding how users use it.
- conversions that allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which in combination with conversion helps to analyze the performance of various sales channels,
- Remarketing, which we use to personalize ad content and target it properly.
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site.
5.3 REJECTING COOKIES
An effective cookie management tool is available at https://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/.
Our website contains links to other websites that are practical and contain information. Please note that this site may be owned and operated by other companies and organizations and has different security and privacy policies. Our company has no control and is not responsible for any information, material, products or services located on or accessible through this website.
6. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests (regarding this Policy), please do not hesitate to contact us at the address or customer line, or via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strojárska 4302, 06901 Snina
phone: +421949871295; +421911841225